Norvest’s objective is to partner with large public sector employers or associations to provide their employees or members with a convenient and easy way to purchase insurance products that feature benefits their employers or members would not otherwise be able to obtain outside their employment or association membership.
As your insurance broker and administrator, Norvest will:
- Identify the gaps in benefits provided by the employer or association which their employee/member may find beneficial to their financial security
- Develop an RFP clearly stipulating the parameters important to the group;
- Identify and solicit insurance carriers to respond to the RFP;
- Negotiate with all insurance carriers responding to the RFP for the most competitive proposal;
- Provide the employer/association decision makers with our findings and recommendations;
- Provide informational materials and consult with employees/members on the insurance program benefits;
- Coordinate and administer the payroll deductions, reconcile billings and submit payment to the insurance carrier(s);
- Conduct meetings for new employees/members and subsequent open enrollments;
Please click on the links above to learn more about these valuable voluntary benefit programs.